Windows 10 says starting download but nothing happens free. Subscribe to RSS

Windows 10 says starting download but nothing happens free. Subscribe to RSS

Looking for:

- Windows 10 upgrade window says: [Download starting] but nothing happens - Super User 













































   

 

- How to Fix Microsoft Store app stuck on starting download - Saint



 

Windows 10 is still far from perfect, with users continuing to complain about Windows 10 problems on a daily basis. Microsoft are doing their best to remedy the situation with updates that seem to take place each week, but can they really stop the influx of Windows 10 errors and bugs that keep happening without fail?

What Windows 10 problems or errors do you have on Wednesday May 26, ? Look out for updates from the PR team during official statements from Microsoft regarding problems and participate in the comments section to troubleshoot effectively.

What good is this site? To let people know this update is screwed up. They can delay updates until this problem no longer exists. Last night it said microsoft edge was not available any longer, this a. Updated last night. Today, lag time on mouse and keyboard and lots of double letters while typing. Latest update downloaded , took hours, ran slow the entire day, when I went to shut-down, I saw there was an update and applied it before shutting down. It also has started sending saved images to downloads instead of to the pictures file that they were supposed to go to.

Has an update to Windows 10 created these problems? Please help. I m online all day everyday doing homework and online classes! Well when the game crashed. Normally, it is suppose to close the game right? But for some Bill Gates reasons, the game crashed but it still running, and I cannot doing anything about it, unless I restart my PC all over again.

Which is insanely time consuming and annoying. So bummed. Am I totally screwed? Dear Microsoft, I hate you, signed: Everyone who works with you. Seriously, enough with the non working updates to fix a non working update. Clearly the current employees are not able to resolve this. Out with the old, in with the new. Come on!

Then spend 3 years trying to get the Mac to do everything the PC does. Starting April 16th, the day after I downloaded the newest Windows 10 update, my computer has started crashing. At first it was just when I tried doing anything like watching twitch or playing games. It has become less frequent, but more random. It even happens when I try downloading new games.

Windows Locked Completely. It started a couple days before with not being able to save or transfer files. Then yesterday morning, I turned on my laptop and all it has was my name and sign in.

When the problem first begun I tried to reset my password many times and non worked. Then said to many attempts. My computer was still operating. Then it just Completely locked. I had to take it for repair and they could not even reset Windows Inorder to make my laptop operational it has to be set back to factory mode.

A complete and utter joke. With multiple Office accounts for different clients, the system keeps logging me out of my email accounts and requiring a full reboot to get my sessions working again. On april 19 when I opened Windows 10 it was a disaster. I received a large screen menu with many icons. But the earlier taskbar had disappeared and it became a real burden to move between programs, e.

Is there any way to remedy this update. With Windows every digital upgrade is a human downgrade! My HP Pavilion with Windows 10 suddenly takes 6 to 7 minutes to start from off and open a spreadsheet.

Did the latest update destroy my registry settings? Should I uninstall the battery drivers and reboot? Win 10 updated last night 16th April. This morning I knew something was up when I started my PC, the icons in the task bar took eternity to appear.

My Edge browser has disappeared and the new version is not installed. Tried system restore, but that froze, force stopped the PC. Preparing Automatic Repair started on reboot but that froze so I performed another hard shutdown.

I was streaming last night, windows prompted me to schedule an update, I postponed it. My start menu no longer works… neither does the Cortana Search box. I have tried a lot of things to fix it, including force restarting Cortana, Windows Explorer and other related components, re-indexing my entire windows instance, etc etc etc… Behaviour encountered:.

Hourglass circle then back to cursor. Left-Clicking in Search box in taskbar does nothing. I also tried to do the windows update yesterday and when midnight after the restart, my laptop toshiba is not booting anymore.. Had problems with my pc, had to have it cleared an Windows 10 re-installed. Jealous of the people who have found they have lost files….. Planning on going back to Linux at this rate. Not finding any so far. Suddenly for the last three days I have lost every file and document I create.

I create document, use it, print it and then suddenly the status is error and it is now unreadable and the folders are empty. Windows sucks and should be deleted from the face of the earth!!!! I have two computers running continuously. Maybe two weeks now today being April 1st, , perhaps two updates ago? The PC is so slow to do any task, like opening a program, deleting files, running tasks…I thought it might be my internet when the problem developed in the browsers.

But my internet speed is the same as always. Windows has turned my HP Pavilion into a ! It always seems to be searching, even overnight, it is still searching in the morning.

I screen shoot pages and edit them and try to save them — again — wait, wait, wait, unresponsive and I Alt F4 and give up. I have little hair on my head left. Thanks Microsoft — your updates always fail. I have been running my PC to dual boot, 1 up to date Windows 10 installation and 1 older one.

Reason being that I got annoyed that after every update my network settings were messed with. So, I installed a version from before Microsoft broke it and disabled updates. Well last night it updated itself and just 10 minutes ago I went to my TV to stream a movie from my PC and 4 shared drives had vanished, just like before.

My network is wired in my house no one other than me has access. What the hell have they done and why??? Microsoft nor no one else know better than I do, regarding the functionality and safety of my own private PC and network.

So so annoying. I have had my HP laptop in the shop twice and 3 times with remote assistance. My scrollbar on email and websites keeps reverting to black and very thin. When new hard drive installed, everything reverted back and I tried to increase font as I simply cannot read it, I tried to fix mouse cursor to scroll less lines and cannot.

These are 2 of the 1, problems. We need out computers! Jeez Louise what is wrong with microsoft. There are no other choices for a simple user like me. This is a question for anti-trust laws. Except screw with the little people.

This is without the rats. The March Windows 10 updates has disabled the Background Scrolling feature. Any ideas, maybe someone struggled the same? These March updates have my Lenovo IdeaPad5 freezing up on a random basis and several times a day.

I have tries uninstalling updates and using restore points but nothing to date has worked.

 


- Steam Support :: Update & Installation Issues



  › en-us › windows › forum › all › microsoft-store-a. Wait until the download is complete, then make sure every recently downloaded update is installed before rebooting your computer. After the installation is. I click on the system icon (right bottom, taskbar) to upgrade to Windows Then I get exactly this window: Image. I waited, and waited.    

 

- Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download.." - Microsoft Community



    Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Learn how to remove and reinstall iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista or later. My Sea of Thieves app is stuck at "starting Download", and it is not changing depending on what I do. It only takes a minute to sign up. However, if you face the error again, see the next method below. I click on the system icon right bottom, taskbar to upgrade to Windows


Comments